Monday, October 27, 2014

Autumn Base...



So as the weather changes so does our skin, and generally we start to reach toward a heavier creamier base for the winter months.

I however have stuck with the cream but strayed from the heavier coverage in my desperate bid to let my skin breathe, and granted this is tricky when the air its breathing is heavily polluted.

After scouring the internet I decided on the hugely hyped Nars tinted moisturizer and creamy concealer, the tinted moisturizer is in my book the best of both worlds, a lovely glow-y base with decent coverage whilst maintaining a weightless feel. Only downside is that I do find primer essential with this products otherwise it did slip throughout the day.

The concealer is also a cracker, it covers but without looking matte and cakey. You can also use it as a slight highlight on the tops of the cheekbones for a 'I woke up like this' glow.

Ahhh Nars, you've done it again.
- P x

No comments:

Post a Comment