Sunday, August 3, 2014

Holiday beauty essentials.





Hoola- My favourite bronzer. It's matte, it suits almost any skintone and lasts forever.
Watts up - A champagne highlighter to add a glow to the complexion
Mac studio fix powder - Evens out skintone and sets everything in place. 
Porefessional - Blurs the skin, minimises pores and helps stop my makeup from melting off.
SPF- I generally use 50 on my face but this was under 100 mil so it came with me.
Body shop coconut lip butter- Great for soothing chapped lips. 
Urban decay chill setting spray - Just fixes everything on your face, a complete hero product. 





P20 - The best goddamn suncream you will ever own.
Dream screen - Lightwieght silky SPF 45. 
Clarins exfoliator - Does what it says on the tin!
Clarins matte moisturizer and Waterproof eye makeup remover. 
Chloe fragrance. 

I really dont wear a lot of makeup on holiday as I like to let my skin breathe for a bit, but these are my 'just in case products' 


Px 

No comments:

Post a Comment