Wednesday, November 5, 2014

London: Hair, Camden and Fireworks



So today was a pretty big day for me. 
I took the plunge and finally got my hair dyed, to some this may seem like nothing to many but to me it was a pretty big deal. 
I was always told not to touch my hair but after thinking about it for almost 2 years I decided there was no time like the present. 
After extensive googling I decided on B&P cheeky salon in Shoreditch, the prices where great and they had rave reviews.  
I'm happy to say I'm so pleased with the end result!














After we wandered the streets of Shoreditch, defiantly one of my new favorite areas BTW and stopped for a bite to eat before hitting Camden.





















We couldn't decide on a firework display so we decided to see them all.
Me and Em wrapped up warm and clambered up Primrose hill to get a 360 view of London and the fireworks it had to offer, sadly the photos really don't do it justice (low lighting will forever be my nemesis) but you get unparalleled views of the London skyline and it's truly breathtaking.

P x

No comments:

Post a Comment