Thursday, July 30, 2015

Style Memories: NYC







I have taken a couple of looks from this series from my time in NYC, I defiantly felt exceptionally comfortable there. I love how the vibe changes from each neighbourhood, as you move from the grunge of the west village, to the laid back streets of soho up to the prim upper east side the city changes before your eyes.

I defiantly related to the street style of soho, it was just so simple and easy, like they had woken up and threw it on and I LOVE THAT.
As cringe as it sounds, it was a defining fashion moment for me as I realised as much as I would love to be perfectly turned out every day with a beautiful blow out and a cat eye, it's just not me (I like a lie in) well at least 360 days of the year... but Soho told me that was OK. So in true downtown style, I took these photos In Brooklyn overlooking the skyline on the most b-e-a-utifully crystal clear day.

For this outfit threw on my ripped jeans, battered well loved converse, brandy melville top (which I discovered on my first trip to NYC at 16, I thought it was only right) Topshop coat, Marc Jacobs bag and Zara scarf.

P x

No comments:

Post a Comment